The FF190 is a high-powered headlamp with a light output of 190 lumens. It consists of two independent light sources, the second being just as powerful but also equipped with an ultra-wide reflector for incredible peripheral lighting.
This ultra-wide beam has the advantage of limiting visual fatigue by preventing the eyes from constantly switching from light to dark. In addition, on this model, battery replacement is made easy by the integrated "Speed-Shift" concept. This lamp is the perfect solution for a wide range of activities: search, exploration, rescue, orientation, caving, spelunking,raids or orienteering.
3 light sources to suit all situations
This headlamp has three sources of light for a wide variety of uses.
Source N°1 - Focus : a high power led with a reflector for a very long range.
- Maximum mode: for a very precise beam up to 150 meters away.
- Medium mode: for an excellent performance between light output and energy consumption.
- Economy mode: for maximum runtime.
- Flashing mode: for effective signaling when needed.
Source No. 2 - Floodlight: a high-power LED with a very open reflector for ultra-wide and powerful lighting.
- Maximum mode with a power of 170 lumens with an ultra-wide beam up to 14.5 meters.
- Medium mode for clear and homogeneous close lighting.
Source N°3 : 2 red leds.
- Fixed mode for a discreet night vision.
- Flashing mode for use as a safety signal or other purposes.